1. Purchase flip-flops made of high-quality soft material. This minimizes the potential for blisters and other types of irritation. Pata Pata is the best bet, made of especially soft EVA.
2. You probably have bought slippers and realize later, that, they are small, but since they are flip flops, you through an arm and say “Ni slippers, haina was”. No! Ensure your foot doesn’t hang off of the edge of the flip-flop. A good fit is vital to healthy feet. Likewise, don’t just slip into an oversized pair with edges that can catch on uneven surfaces and cause you to trip.
3. Perform this test: Gently bend the flip-flop from end to end, ensuring it bends at the ball of the foot. Shoes of any kind should never fold in half. Do not choose flip flops, or any shoes, that are too flimsy. This minimal flexibility indicates the proper balance, arch support, and alignment for healthy feet.
4.You can do your mtaa rounds, but don’t wear flip-flops while walking long distances. Even the sturdiest flip-flops offer little in terms of shock absorption and arch support.
5. As much as it is tempting-we always find ourselves in the shamba with flip flops-never do outdoor chores while wearing flip-flops. Always wear shoes that fully protect your feet when doing outside activities.
6. Don’t play sports in flip-flops. This can lead to twisting of the foot or ankle, as well as sprains and breaks.Buy Power instead.
Have you checked out the new Pata Pata? Head over to the official PataPata by Bata page for a glimpse. Hint: Goodies all the time!